PLAN, RUN, AND ENTERTAIN
As the event industry revenue approaches $1 trillion, we help planners of outdoor events stage successful entertainment using next-generation weather forecasting.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHEN TO EXPECT IT
We fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radar systems, adding valuable time and accuracy in response to dangerous, localized systems.
Benefits of RaaS
- Make optimal day-of event decisions to avoid public and private health and safety issues
- Gain confidence in the near-term forecasts to steer away from expensive false positives that can cancel or prevent events from taking place
- Time the appropriateness and precision of weather-related delays
- Be weather aware of the speed, direction and strength of thunderstorms, rain, wind, and tornadoes to plan and respond accordingly
- Decide on delay or suspend orders due to wind, rain, hail, heavy snow
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
COVERAGE WHERE IT’S NEVER BEEN BEFORE
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather trends sooner and more precisely than anything previously on the market. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Prepare property or performance required surface maintenance based on forecast parameters
- Ensure weather-specific refreshments, clothing and other goods and services are supplied and ready to meet demand.
- Schedule supporting event construction and preparations in accordance with type and time weather forecasted optics.
- Align stage construction and other property assets wind rating with projected gusts
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Convective storms are the most common and damaging natural catastrophes in the United States.“
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
The Crucial Role of Accurate Weather Data in Transportation and Logistics
The transportation and logistics industries are the lifeblood of our global economy, responsible for the seamless movement of goods and people across vast distances. However, these industries are constantly under the influence of a force that is beyond human control: the weather. As we approach the ...
Winter Weather Preparedness
Winter is the coldest season of the year, taking place in the Northern Hemisphere from the winter solstice (the year’s shortest day), December 21 or 22, to March 20 or 21, and in the Southern Hemisphere from June 21 or 22 to September 22 or 23. Only locations in middle and high latitudes experienc...
Ice and Frost and Their Impacts on Business
Ice and frost, with their delicate beauty and formidable power, have captivated humans for generations. These cold weather phenomena play a pivotal role in numerous industries, shaping the way we live and work. In this blog post, we will explore the essence of ice and frost, differentiate them from ...