PLAN, RUN, AND ENTERTAIN
As the event industry revenue approaches $1 trillion, we help planners of outdoor events stage successful entertainment using next-generation weather forecasting.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHEN TO EXPECT IT
We fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radar systems, adding valuable time and accuracy in response to dangerous, localized systems.
Benefits of RaaS
- Make optimal day-of event decisions to avoid public and private health and safety issues
- Gain confidence in the near-term forecasts to steer away from expensive false positives that can cancel or prevent events from taking place
- Time the appropriateness and precision of weather-related delays
- Be weather aware of the speed, direction and strength of thunderstorms, rain, wind, and tornadoes to plan and respond accordingly
- Decide on delay or suspend orders due to wind, rain, hail, heavy snow
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
COVERAGE WHERE IT’S NEVER BEEN BEFORE
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather trends sooner and more precisely than anything previously on the market. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Prepare property or performance required surface maintenance based on forecast parameters
- Ensure weather-specific refreshments, clothing and other goods and services are supplied and ready to meet demand.
- Schedule supporting event construction and preparations in accordance with type and time weather forecasted optics.
- Align stage construction and other property assets wind rating with projected gusts
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Convective storms are the most common and damaging natural catastrophes in the United States.“
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
The Mysteries of Clouds: Types, Formations, and Weather Predictions
Look up at the sky, and you'll likely see a beautiful canvas of light or dark clouds. Clouds are more than just picturesque elements in the sky; they play a vital role in the Earth's atmosphere, serving as indicators of impending weather events. As such it is important for everyone to know more abou...
Weather Forecasting and the Farmer’s Almanac
When it comes to traditions and age-old wisdom, the Farmer's Almanac stands as a beacon of knowledge and guidance. For centuries, this publication has played a pivotal role in shaping the lives of farmers, gardeners, and enthusiasts of nature's rhythms. From its intriguing origins to its questionabl...
Navigating Hurricanes and Their Impacts on Businesses
Peak hurricane season is approaching (September 10th) and while the 2023 season so far has been mild, NOAA published a new outlook August 11th that includes a 70% chance of 14-21 named storms, of which 6-11 could become hurricanes, and 2-5 could become major hurricanes. (