PLAN, RUN, AND ENTERTAIN
As the event industry revenue approaches $1 trillion, we help planners of outdoor events stage successful entertainment using next-generation weather forecasting.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHEN TO EXPECT IT
We fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radar systems, adding valuable time and accuracy in response to dangerous, localized systems.
Benefits of RaaS
- Make optimal day-of event decisions to avoid public and private health and safety issues
- Gain confidence in the near-term forecasts to steer away from expensive false positives that can cancel or prevent events from taking place
- Time the appropriateness and precision of weather-related delays
- Be weather aware of the speed, direction and strength of thunderstorms, rain, wind, and tornadoes to plan and respond accordingly
- Decide on delay or suspend orders due to wind, rain, hail, heavy snow
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
COVERAGE WHERE IT’S NEVER BEEN BEFORE
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather trends sooner and more precisely than anything previously on the market. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Prepare property or performance required surface maintenance based on forecast parameters
- Ensure weather-specific refreshments, clothing and other goods and services are supplied and ready to meet demand.
- Schedule supporting event construction and preparations in accordance with type and time weather forecasted optics.
- Align stage construction and other property assets wind rating with projected gusts
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Convective storms are the most common and damaging natural catastrophes in the United States.“
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
EXTREME WEATHER AND THE CHALLENGE OF KEEPING THE POWER ON
It’s clear in this age of tech that electricity and its reliable supply are extremely important to nearly everyone in the USA. Our reliance on electricity has grown to affect how we live and work. From heating and cooling to communication and now powering some of our cars, the electrical grid is r...
EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS – FLOODING
A flood is simply defined as an overflowing of a large amount of water beyond its normal confines, especially over what is normally dry land. However, floods and their impacts are far from simple. Flood damage can be severe and long-lasting and can be a problem no matter your location in the United ...
A DEEPER DIVE INTO THE IMPACTS OF SEVERE WEATHER
The impacts of climate change are various and far reaching. They can touch so many aspects of life and communities that it’s worth a deep dive to discuss the implications of severe weather events. This unfortunately is not an exhaustive list but even just reviewing the most common weather event ty...