SOLUTION: GRO MODEL
A NEW VIEW FROM ABOVE
Our access to GPS-RO satellites and other global high-resolution data generates exceptionally accurate observational profiles that power GRO (Global Radio occultation & Observations) – the industry’s leading numerical weather prediction model – faster and more accurate than ever before.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Track day-to-day weather
- Provide greater lead time for hurricanes and typhoons
- Identify heavy-precipitation events
- Support climate monitoring and research
- Increased data collection
- Improved space weather forecasting
SOLUTION: ORA MODEL
HI RES RADAR FOR REMARKABLE RESULTS
The ORA (Occultation & Radar Assimilation) model is a state-of-the-art nowcasting model with real-time GPS-Radio Occultation and proprietary high-resolution Radar Data to create more accurate and rapidly updated local forecasts.
- Location-specific predictions of high-impact weather events
- Thunderstorms, including tornadoes and damaging winds
- Heavy precipitation – flash flooding
- Winter precipitation type – snow, sleet. Freezing rain, drizzle, icing
- Renewable Parameters – hub height winds and solar irradiance
SOLUTION: POINT FORECASTING SYSTEM
THE POINT OF ALL THIS IS THE FORECAST
Our Point Forecast System (PFS) is the most technologically advanced site-specific weather forecasting system available today. Powered by proprietary data inputs and AI bias correction, PFS creates highly accurate forecasts around the globe.
Benefits of Point Forecasting
- Timely, tuned, automated ensemble point forecast for anywhere in the world
- AI automation designed to emulate the human forecast process
- State-of-the-art scientific and engineering principles
- Custom data sources add forecast skill
- Applicable to a variety of forecast challenges across industries
- Acts as core forecast engine for decision support systems
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
Seize the CLIMAVISION Advantage
The increasing frequency of catastrophic weather events calls for new solutions to mitigate risk, protect property, and save lives. Our proprietary scanning and forecasting technologies deliver faster, more accurate weather insight, leading to more confident decision making in critical situations.