DELIVERED AS EXPECTED – EARLY AND ACCURATE
Our precise and timely forecasts help you make sense of the weather that threatens your rigs and slows your regional and global logistics operations.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
SEE MORE CLEARLY, DO MORE SAFELY
Existing radar systems feature low-level gaps in coverage, which makes it difficult to see the entire picture of a severe weather event. At Climavision, we fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radars, adding valuable planning time and data accuracy during dangerous travel conditions.
Benefits of RaaS
- Be aware and prepare stemming from the rapid refresh indicators of precipitation
- Avoid rain of significant intensity and duration that submerge roads and flood low-lying underpasses.
- Maximize safety for drivers and operators with proactive insights into winter precipitation types
- Instill situational weather cognizance with pinpoint resolution
- Ensure on-time deliveries by rerouting as you plan for volume variability
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
BETTER FORECASTS FOR MORE EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather and climate trends sooner and more precisely. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Avoid weather related risks that may be planned for in advance
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels by having accurate and reliable delivery schedules
- Manage costs of under deployed labor due to foreseeable delays and cancellations
- Constrain predictable driver risk and safety liability
- Plan for low visibility and clogged highways that cause delays
- Avoid thermal misalignments on rails caused by extreme high temperatures
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Insured losses in the United States from convective storms average about $17 billion each year, nearly equal to the losses incurred by hurricanes.”
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
The Crucial Role of Accurate Weather Data in Transportation and Logistics
The transportation and logistics industries are the lifeblood of our global economy, responsible for the seamless movement of goods and people across vast distances. However, these industries are constantly under the influence of a force that is beyond human control: the weather. As we approach the ...
Winter Weather Preparedness
Winter is the coldest season of the year, taking place in the Northern Hemisphere from the winter solstice (the year’s shortest day), December 21 or 22, to March 20 or 21, and in the Southern Hemisphere from June 21 or 22 to September 22 or 23. Only locations in middle and high latitudes experienc...
Ice and Frost and Their Impacts on Business
Ice and frost, with their delicate beauty and formidable power, have captivated humans for generations. These cold weather phenomena play a pivotal role in numerous industries, shaping the way we live and work. In this blog post, we will explore the essence of ice and frost, differentiate them from ...