DELIVERED AS EXPECTED – EARLY AND ACCURATE
Our precise and timely forecasts help you make sense of the weather that threatens your rigs and slows your regional and global logistics operations.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
SEE MORE CLEARLY, DO MORE SAFELY
Existing radar systems feature low-level gaps in coverage, which makes it difficult to see the entire picture of a severe weather event. At Climavision, we fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radars, adding valuable planning time and data accuracy during dangerous travel conditions.
Benefits of RaaS
- Be aware and prepare stemming from the rapid refresh indicators of precipitation
- Avoid rain of significant intensity and duration that submerge roads and flood low-lying underpasses.
- Maximize safety for drivers and operators with proactive insights into winter precipitation types
- Instill situational weather cognizance with pinpoint resolution
- Ensure on-time deliveries by rerouting as you plan for volume variability
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
BETTER FORECASTS FOR MORE EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather and climate trends sooner and more precisely. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Avoid weather related risks that may be planned for in advance
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels by having accurate and reliable delivery schedules
- Manage costs of under deployed labor due to foreseeable delays and cancellations
- Constrain predictable driver risk and safety liability
- Plan for low visibility and clogged highways that cause delays
- Avoid thermal misalignments on rails caused by extreme high temperatures
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Insured losses in the United States from convective storms average about $17 billion each year, nearly equal to the losses incurred by hurricanes.”
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
EXTREME WEATHER AND THE CHALLENGE OF KEEPING THE POWER ON
It’s clear in this age of tech that electricity and its reliable supply are extremely important to nearly everyone in the USA. Our reliance on electricity has grown to affect how we live and work. From heating and cooling to communication and now powering some of our cars, the electrical grid is r...
EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS – FLOODING
A flood is simply defined as an overflowing of a large amount of water beyond its normal confines, especially over what is normally dry land. However, floods and their impacts are far from simple. Flood damage can be severe and long-lasting and can be a problem no matter your location in the United ...
A DEEPER DIVE INTO THE IMPACTS OF SEVERE WEATHER
The impacts of climate change are various and far reaching. They can touch so many aspects of life and communities that it’s worth a deep dive to discuss the implications of severe weather events. This unfortunately is not an exhaustive list but even just reviewing the most common weather event ty...