DELIVERED AS EXPECTED – EARLY AND ACCURATE
Our precise and timely forecasts help you make sense of the weather that threatens your rigs and slows your regional and global logistics operations.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
SEE MORE CLEARLY, DO MORE SAFELY
Existing radar systems feature low-level gaps in coverage, which makes it difficult to see the entire picture of a severe weather event. At Climavision, we fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radars, adding valuable planning time and data accuracy during dangerous travel conditions.
Benefits of RaaS
- Be aware and prepare stemming from the rapid refresh indicators of precipitation
- Avoid rain of significant intensity and duration that submerge roads and flood low-lying underpasses.
- Maximize safety for drivers and operators with proactive insights into winter precipitation types
- Instill situational weather cognizance with pinpoint resolution
- Ensure on-time deliveries by rerouting as you plan for volume variability
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
BETTER FORECASTS FOR MORE EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify extreme weather and climate trends sooner and more precisely. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Avoid weather related risks that may be planned for in advance
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels by having accurate and reliable delivery schedules
- Manage costs of under deployed labor due to foreseeable delays and cancellations
- Constrain predictable driver risk and safety liability
- Plan for low visibility and clogged highways that cause delays
- Avoid thermal misalignments on rails caused by extreme high temperatures
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Insured losses in the United States from convective storms average about $17 billion each year, nearly equal to the losses incurred by hurricanes.”
Insurance Information Institute
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
Navigating Weather Impacts on the Prescription Delivery Industry
The prescription delivery industry plays a vital role in ensuring timely and reliable access to medications for individuals across the globe. As this industry continues to grow, the impact of weather on prescription delivery operations cannot be overlooked. Adverse weather conditions pose significan...
Strange Weather Phenomena Part 1
Weather is an intricate dance of atmospheric forces that can sometimes create captivating and perplexing phenomena. From ethereal apparitions to intense natural phenomena, our planet never ceases to amaze with its atmospheric theatrics. While wonderous, these weather events also have the potential f...
Navigating the Skies: How Weather Impacts UAV Operations
In recent years, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) industry has taken flight, offering a myriad of applications across various sectors, from agriculture and cinematography to environmental monitoring and package delivery. However, the successful operation of UAVs is heavily contingent on weather c...