SEE WHAT THE WEATHER HAS IN STORE FOR YOU
Stay miles ahead of weather events that may impact product sales and business operations with our forecasting solutions.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
RADAR COVERAGE TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE, PROPERTY, AND PRODUCTS
We fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radar systems, adding valuable time and accuracy to dangerous, localized systems.
Benefits of RaaS
- Respond to potential or actual supply chain/inventory disruptions
- Reduce stock outages with better supply chain/logistics monitoring of volatile weather impacting last mile visibility
- Effectively manage hours of operation for the safety of employees, partners and customers
- Effectively manage highly sensitive or critical inventory impacted by weather
- Provide accurate ETA of online/ecommerce shipments throughout entire order workflows
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
TOP OF THE LINE FORECASTS FOR A BETTER BOTTOM LINE
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify impactful weather sooner and more precisely. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Align inventory to market demand and reduce carrying costs with forecasts and historical analysis of similar conditions
- Based on more accurate weather forecasts, optimized digital marketing campaigns drive results and reduce costs
- Utilize more accurate forecasts to create staffing plans that put the right people in the right place to sell the right products on the right day.
- Make dynamic pricing and revenue optimization moves balancing weather forecasts, customer behavior, and price elasticity
- Defer markdowns due to influx of new weather induced demand
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Barclay research analysts note the cost of extreme events has increased nearly eight times globally, inflation-adjusted, since the 1970s.“
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
Navigating Weather Impacts on the Prescription Delivery Industry
The prescription delivery industry plays a vital role in ensuring timely and reliable access to medications for individuals across the globe. As this industry continues to grow, the impact of weather on prescription delivery operations cannot be overlooked. Adverse weather conditions pose significan...
Strange Weather Phenomena Part 1
Weather is an intricate dance of atmospheric forces that can sometimes create captivating and perplexing phenomena. From ethereal apparitions to intense natural phenomena, our planet never ceases to amaze with its atmospheric theatrics. While wonderous, these weather events also have the potential f...
Navigating the Skies: How Weather Impacts UAV Operations
In recent years, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) industry has taken flight, offering a myriad of applications across various sectors, from agriculture and cinematography to environmental monitoring and package delivery. However, the successful operation of UAVs is heavily contingent on weather c...