SEE WHAT THE WEATHER HAS IN STORE FOR YOU
Stay miles ahead of weather events that may impact product sales and business operations with our forecasting solutions.
LET US SHOW YOU OUR WARES
Severe, or simply variable, weather can have serious impacts on retail companies. With the number of severe weather events ramping up, organizations have to step up their efforts to ensure employee safety, address supply chain management, and accurately forecast demand and merchandising.
Within the retail industry, an ignored fluctuation in daily, weekly, and seasonal weather patterns can lessen predicted sales or increase costs. Using standard weather data for this type of planning results in an incomplete approach given historic gaps in observational data. Only Climavision leverages a proprietary network of radar, GPS-RO satellites, and other high-resolution observational data to fuel a revolutionary model that delivers faster, more accurate forecasts.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
RADAR COVERAGE TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE, PROPERTY, AND PRODUCTS
We fill the holes in existing radar coverage with our comprehensive network of high-resolution radar systems, adding valuable time and accuracy to dangerous, localized systems.
Benefits of RaaS
- Respond to potential or actual supply chain/inventory disruptions
- Reduce stock outages with better supply chain/logistics monitoring of volatile weather impacting last mile visibility
- Effectively manage hours of operation for the safety of employees, partners and customers
- Effectively manage highly sensitive or critical inventory impacted by weather
- Provide accurate ETA of online/ecommerce shipments throughout entire order workflows
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
TOP OF THE LINE FORECASTS FOR A BETTER BOTTOM LINE
Our leading-edge technology and forecasting solutions identify impactful weather sooner and more precisely. Make smarter decisions with more time to prepare for what was once unpredictable.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Align inventory to market demand and reduce carrying costs with forecasts and historical analysis of similar conditions
- Based on more accurate weather forecasts, optimized digital marketing campaigns drive results and reduce costs
- Utilize more accurate forecasts to create staffing plans that put the right people in the right place to sell the right products on the right day.
- Make dynamic pricing and revenue optimization moves balancing weather forecasts, customer behavior, and price elasticity
- Defer markdowns due to influx of new weather induced demand
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
Learn More About What Makes Us Different
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Barclay research analysts note the cost of extreme events has increased nearly eight times globally, inflation-adjusted, since the 1970s.“
Want to learn More? Read our latest blog posts:
El Niño Demystified: Insights into its Impacts and Mitigation
The Climate Prediction Center sees favorable chances of an El Niño, and the possibility of a strong El Niño, to occur starting in 2023. (USA Today) I...
Sizzling Summer of 2022 Highlights Need For More Accurate Weather Forecasting
The Summer of 2022 was one for the record books, but not in the way that one would hope. According to data from NASA, the previous year’s Meteorological Summer (June-August) tied the previous record set back in 2020, which was the hottest summer on record. This is impressive considering records da...
UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF WEATHER: 25 ESSENTIAL TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW
At Climavision, we combine science with technology to provide innovative forecasting solutions. A lot of what we are doing and creating isn’t standard – we’re pushing the limits of cutting edge. Below is a list of definitions that may help you better understand the problems were solving and ho...