Radar as a Service
COMPLETE THE WEATHER PICTURE
Our proprietary network of high-resolution radar creates seamless coverage for real-time information. With Radar as a Service (RaaS) from Climavision, there’s no need to purchase your own radar.
GET READY TO SEE MORE AND DO MORE
Extreme weather events are happening more often than ever before. The volatility of these flood, tornadic, frozen precipitation and even ash events put both people and businesses at risk. More accurate, timely forecasts and real-time weather data have never been more critical.
Lower-level atmospheric surveillance is critical to meteorologists and imperative for severe weather detection, forecasts, and warnings. While the U.S. is the gold-standard of radar networks, there are still gaps the network doesn’t cover completely, putting areas at risk for missed warnings and vital weather updates. In fact, because the earth is not flat, a significant percentage of the troposphere over the US is not being effectively observed.
- Nationwide supplemental network of low-altitude gap-filling dual-pol weather radars
- 10X Higher resolution, one-minute updates on storm development
- Solid-state transmission and pulse compression techniques for highest radar sensitivity
- Comprehensive radar algorithms for weather detection, estimation, and forecasts
- No 5G signal interference
- Improved severe weather insights with no high-priced capital outlay
- Ability to plan proactive protocols and respond accordingly
- Real-time data that folds effortlessly into existing alerting workflows
- Archive observations for historical records
- Capture a smooth blend of RaaS with NWS NEXRAD data
FILLING THE GAPS
THE FUTURE OF WEATHER RADAR TODAY
Our overlapping high-resolution, radars sweep out to capture lower atmospheric activity. The dual-polarization technology distinguishes phenomena critical for making accurate danger assessments.
Comprehensive Coverage Below 6,000 feet
- Accurate rainfall estimates
- Detects types of precipitation (i.e., rain, snow, ice)
- Identifies debris fields of an approaching tornado
- Identifies non-meteorological activity, including birds, bugs, dust, etc.
VISUALIZATIONS AND INTERACTIVE MAPS
GIVING YOU THE ABILITY TO RESPOND RATHER THAN REACT
We deliver the information you need faster through our customizable Dashboard or APIs, with visualizations that help you make informed decisions. Our cloud-based data warehousing and high-performance processing support high-resolution coverage in real-time.
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
Learn More About What Makes Us Different
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
Seize the CLIMAVISION Advantage
The increasing frequency of catastrophic weather events calls for new solutions to mitigate risk, protect property, and save lives. Our proprietary scanning and forecasting technologies deliver faster, more accurate weather insight, leading to more confident decision making in critical situations.