Radar as a Service
Complete The Weather Picture
Our proprietary network of high-resolution radars creates seamless coverage for real-time information. With Radar as a Service (RaaS) from Climavision, see critical storm development detail as it unfolds.
GET READY TO SEE MORE AND DO MORE
Extreme weather events are happening more often than ever. The volatility of flood, tornadic, frozen precipitation and even wildfire events put people and businesses at risk. More accurate, timely forecasts and real-time weather data have never been more critical.
Lower-level atmospheric surveillance is critical to meteorologists and imperative for severe weather detection, forecasts, and warnings. While the U.S. NEXrad is the gold-standard of radar networks, because of the curvature of the earth and topographic obstacles, there are still gaps the network doesn’t cover completely, putting areas at risk for missed critical details during impactful weather.
We fill the critical observation gaps with our advanced weather radar systems – the first of its kind, comprehensive, proprietary radar network providing access to real-time, streaming radar data. Our network infrastructure delivers more complete coverage at critical low levels of the atmosphere. The best part? We offer access to this network as a simple subscription service – Radar as a Service.
NEXRAD (left) low resolution rain rate vs CV (right) high resolution rain rate
High Resolution Rain Rate
Clear Insight When You Need it Most
Climavision’s proprietary radar technology offers higher spatial and temporal resolution that allows our radars to deliver more accurate, more timely precipitation information at a more local scale than more distant NWS NEXRAD radars. Our low-level atmospheric scan strategy delivers improved accuracy of rain rates and a greater ability to discern between heavy hail, rain, sleet, ice, and snow. Users now have better data to make critical decisions during severe weather and flash flooding events.
INCREASE REVENUE, REDUCE COSTS, SAVE COMMUNITIES
The increasing frequency of catastrophic weather events calls for new solutions to mitigate risk, protect property, and save lives. Our proprietary radar network delivers faster, more accurate weather insight, leading to more confident decision making in critical situations.
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Improved safety
- Reduce weather delays – Improve passenger experience & satisfaction
- Increase savings in fuel consumption
- Protect company assets (i.e., aircraft, ramp equipment)
- Precise information on location and timing of storm activity
- Rain rate information for low and mid altitude flights
- Onset of winter weather events for rain-snow-ice transition
- Hazard information for vertiport/heliport operations
- Make optimal day-of event decisions to avoid public and private health and safety issues
- Gain confidence in the near-term forecasts to steer away from expensive false positives that can cancel or prevent events from taking place
- Time the appropriateness and precision of weather-related delays
- Be weather aware of the speed, direction and strength of thunderstorms, rain, wind, and tornadoes to plan and respond accordingly
- Decide on delay or suspend orders due to wind, rain, hail, heavy snow
- Be aware and prepare with rapid refresh indicators of precipitation
- Avoid rain of significant intensity and duration that submerges roads and floods low-lying underpasses
- Maximize safety for drivers and operators with proactive insights into winter precipitation types
- Instill situational weather cognizance with pinpoint resolution
- Ensure on-time deliveries by rerouting as you plan for volume variability
Helping Communities and Organizations is our Number 1 Priority