REINSURANCE & ILS
EXPERT INSIGHTS FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO AND INVESTMENT HOLDINGS
Our high-performing mid-term Numeric Weather Prediction, powered by our proprietary network of space-based and radar observations, paints a complete weather picture to help risk transfer and fund operators.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
MANAGING RISK WITH GAP-FILLING RADAR
Reinsurers and ILS managers gain a competitive advantage when they adopt new technologies that enhance data and support decision making. Our proprietary gap-filling radar network improves accuracy and timeliness, so you have more confidence in the both the landfall measurement and reanalysis/trigger event process.
Benefits of RaaS
- Identify wind rotation and wind sheer
- Determine exact-path tracking of localized weather
- Differentiate types of precipitation
- Identify visibility hazards
- Precise observation reanalysis
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
REDUCE EXPOSURE TO EXTREME WEATHER
Precise and timely Numeric Weather Prediction is critical for today’s reinsurance and ILS leaders as they face new, volatile climate conditions. Our proprietary GRO model squarely meets these challenges by keeping stakeholders informed about the severity and location of weather events. GRO offers clarity and confidence like no other forecasting solution and improves communication, decision-making, and record-keeping across the entire risk transfer lifecycle.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Become an informed expert and satisfy stakeholder needs for guidance and recommendations
- Make cat bond trade decisions based on weather forecast conditions
- Real-time risk and loss exposure model refresh
- Validate actual landed event observation for loss estimates/parametric triggering
- Archive for historical CAT model learnings
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“The cost per weather event has increased nearly 77%, inflation-adjusted, over the past five decades.“