Property & Casualty
MANAGE RISKS, CONCENTRATE ON RESULTS
We offer weather forecasting solutions for precise near-term and mid-term risk analysis to improve claims, underwriting, and the development of innovative insurance products.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
GROUND TRUTH FROM THE GROUND UP
Our comprehensive network of high-resolution weather radars fills low-level blind spots in existing radar coverage in areas that are prone to unexpected extremes such as flash flooding, hail, and tornadoes. With these new data points, carriers can detect, prepare, respond to, and report on localized perils in ways they’ve never been able to do before.
Benefits of RaaS
- Optimize resource planning and utilization of field adjusters
- Fine tune early estimated loss projections
- Capture actual observation data for triggering
- Reduce instances of potential fraud and leakage
- Warn policy holders of imminent danger to their personal safety or assets
- Capture valuable data for cat and risk model updates
SOLUTION: GRO FORECASTING
PREDICT THE STORM’S PATH AND POTENTIAL LOSSES WITH GREATER ACCURACY
Our innovative global weather prediction model and AI driven high-res observational data forecasts the growth of major storm systems or big atmospheric changes with extraordinary precision and blistering speed.
Benefits of GRO Forecasting
- Plan claims adjuster and emergency response resources and protocol with more precision and timeliness.
- Price and bind near term contracts and renewals, with situational weather awareness that enhances competitive posture or cost containment strategy.
- Use Optimum Numeric Weather Predictions to bring more skill and speed to existing estimated loss and CAT models.
- Institute a reliable, trusted emergency management early warning system by ingesting accurate verifiable data
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Insured losses in the United States from convective storms average about $17 billion each year, nearly equal to the losses incurred by hurricanes.“
Insurance Information Institute