THE ULTIMATE OPERATIONAL SUPPORT SOLUTION
Our proprietary climate technology and forecasting systems help airport professionals improve operations and minimize the impacts of severe or erratic weather events.
SOLUTION: RADAR AS A SERVICE
SEE CLEARER, BE SAFER, RUN EFFICIENTLY
Access our proprietary high-resolution radar network that offers real-time observation of low-atmosphere reflectivity, precipitation, and tracking for better preflight planning. Our system, which extends coverage at airports that have TDWR and is critical for airports without TDWR, offers the ability to distinguish types of precipitation and non-meteorological activity.
Benefits of RaaS
- Identify thunderstorm activity for improved safety and operational awareness
- Reduce weather delays – Improve passenger experience & satisfaction
- Increase savings in fuel consumption
- Define hail and rotation signatures to protect company assets (i.e., aircraft, ramp equipment)
SOLUTION: POINT FORECASTING SYSTEM
MAKE A POINT OF BEING PROACTIVE
Climavision’s Point Forecasting System delivers the most technologically advanced site-specific weather forecasting for ramp level clarity on the market today.
Benefits of POINT Forecasting
- Precipitation typing monitors hazardous runway conditions
- Airport-specific freeze forecasts set for cost-saving deicing thresholds
- Windspeed outlooks help establish runway crosswind protocols
- Provides operations managers and ramp personnel with greater weather awareness
WE’RE REVOLUTIONIZING THE WEATHER INDUSTRY
Our extensive weather data and revolutionary, proprietary climate technologies identify real-time dangers and produce more accurate predictions and forecasting models.
First of its kind, proprietary, high-resolution, low-atmosphere radar network
Advanced numeric weather prediction modelling with unprecedented processing speeds
High resolution, global observational datasets for advanced weather forecasting
Unparalleled technical expertise across infrastructure and weather forecast information
“Over the last five years, weather-related deaths are up 35% from 2017”
NSC Injury Facts